Solihull has a lot to offer on the evenings. Whether it's a relaxed catch up in the week or a lively night out on the weekend, Solihull town centre caters for all! Many of Solihull's pubs and bars offer great evening entertainment - from guest appearances to the classic pub quiz, you'll be sure to find something to suit you. If a laid back night out is more you, The Core Theatre or Cineworld are both perfect venues - why not make a night of it and go for a bite to eat in one of Solihull's many delicious restaurants.
To see all the pubs, bars, nightclubs, restaurants and evening entertainment available in Solihull, click here.
Boosting the full potential of our town centre to help develop our evening and night-time economy, Solihull BID has already developed a number of initiatives which it aims to bring on board over the next five years.
OVER THE NEXT FIVE YEARS we aim to:
• Provide enhancements to bridge the gap between office hours and our evening entertainment. This will focus between 6pm and 9pm
• Create an early evening ambassador to act as a mobile ‘What’s On’ information source
• Develop the What’s On guide within our website to reflect an enhanced evening offering
• Develop night markets to attract additional footfall and lead into the late-night economy
• Drive an evening economy forum to keep the community engaged in all evening activities