We aim to ensure that our town centre is recognised as the place to do business when working with all partners.
We will continue to champion the need for continued business growth and work with landlords to attract inward investment. We also aim to act as one collective voice to the media to promote the wealth of business specialists in our area.
Our commitment already includes; bespoke marketing opportunities for independent businesses inspiring better business with the promotion of the Solihull BID Excellence Awards, working closely with committees who represent all sectors including the Professional Service Sector providing regular business events that attract high-level keynote speakers and help businesses to ‘know thy neighbour’ promoting our business news nationally across all media channels
OVER THE NEXT FIVE YEARS we aim to:
• Provide a conference pack to attract inward annual conferences of major players
• Provide information on meeting spaces for town centre businesses, from 10 to 700 spaces
• Deliver training sessions designed to help small to medium-sized businesses in sought-after subject areas
• Help drive down costs for business owners such as reducing utility bills and other costs though a joined-up approach
• Research the offer of apprenticeship forums and placements to champion higher level professional apprentice and general training initiatives
• Supply a comprehensive business directory online and as a hard copy
• Launch a Solihull business expo in the town centre