Solihull Council offers a free, bespoke and confidential service for local employers to find the right people for their positions. Working with the right partners for your business we can advertise vacancies, identify and shortlist appropriate candidates and help you access available funding.
|Monday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
We are keen to help support you to find local people to fill your job vacancies. Our dedicated team offer up to date advice and practical support to:
- Help you identity your recruitment needs
- Promote your vacancies with a wide range of partners
- Identify and access a pool of appropriately skilled local people ready to fill vacancies you may have
- Support you with shortlisting for interviews
- Help you find suitable pre-employment training
- Support you to access available funding, such as grants to take on an apprentice or young person
- Link you to appropriate jobs fairs, recruitment events and local or national campaigns that could help your business to grow
For more information, contact the Employment & Skills team on 0121 704 8732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also post your own vacancies to be promoted on this website, through registering your business online
We place our customers at the heart of what we do and try to provide services that meet people's needs, are of a high quality and delivered in a cost effective way. We are clear about where we are heading, thanks to the involvement of local people and staff. This is set out in our Vision.