Thursday, February 17th
Date: 17th February 2022
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 GMT
Location: The Beech House, 727 Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DA
If there was a medicine that helped us to make decisions better, helped us to maintain our weight better, helped our mood, improved our self-control, helped concentration, improved memory and our ability to learn, and had a very beneficial effect on health. Would you take it?
There is, and it's called SLEEP.
• The basics and important bits of sleep and sleep cycles
• How to understand your cycle, how it changes over time and how you can make your cycle work for you
• Discover and practice techniques to fall asleep, from meditations, to visualisation, muscle relaxation and more
• Understand what adds value to sleep and what detracts from it, allowing you to make helpful choices
• Leaving the session feeling that you have more control over sleep and have actions to implement to improve sleep and improve you wellbeing