Friday, July 24th (11am)
Solihull BID have teamed up with Night Time Economy Solutions Ltd to bring a follow up webinar to discuss what has been learnt so far following the reopening of licensed premises.
The two-hour free webinar will enable all of our licensed premises to come together to share the trials and tribulations of reopening. There will be plenty of time to ask questions and seek advice from Joanne Cox-Brown, who has worked in night-time economy management for over 12 years.
The session will share best practice by covering the following topics:
1. Lessons learnt since reopening on the 4th July
2. Operational and premises management considerations
• Strategy for reopening
• Policies, Procedures Processes
• Risk management and assessment
• Staff training and management
• Social distancing
3. Promotion, Marketing, Messaging and PR
6. Use of outdoor space including pavement licenses
The webinar is suitable for anyone running licensed premises such as pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes. The session will be held on Zoom on Friday, July 24th at 11am.