Redditch based Brewin Books will be back at Touchwood Shopping Centre, Solihull to celebrate World Book Day on Thursday 3rd March 2022.
The free event is open to all and takes place in the central atrium of the shopping centre from 10am until 5pm. There will be over a dozen authors participating and five new book titles will also be officially released.
Visitors will have the chance to have an informal chat with a choice of writers covering a variety of genres. Publishers Brewin Books will also be on hand to give advice and information to any aspiring authors.
There will be plenty of fascinating books on sale with the option to purchase signed and dedicated copies.
Official book releases on the day include:
• Forgotten Brummies: The men and women who shaped today’s Birmingham by Les Williams
• The Rhythm of My Life – Have Drums Will Travel by Mike Rubery
• My Lozells Family: Ordinary Lives, Extraordinary People by Gill Mansell
• Fred Karno – The Legend Behind the Laughter by Dave Crump
• Robert Owen and the architect Joseph Hansom – An unlikely form of co-operation by Penny Harris
Confirmed authors attending include:
Les Williams, Mike Rubery, Gill Mansell, Dave Crump, Penny Harris, Shirley Thompson, Brenda Bullock, Peter Bullock, Donald McDonald, David Hallam, Elaine Joyce and Alistair Brewin.
Date: Thursday 3rd March 2022
Time: 10am until 5pm
Address: The Atrium, Touchwood Shopping Centre, Solihull, West Mids, B91 3GJ.
For more information contact Alistair Brewin on 01527 854228, email email@example.com or visit www.brewinbooks.com