Loaf are looking for a customer focussed Shack Assistant to join them in Solihull. You’ll be helping their Shack team to wow their customers and make them go “Cor”!
Job Title Shack Assistant
Reporting to Shack Manager
Location Shack – Solihull
Hours 6.5-hour contract
Scope: We’re looking for a customer focussed Shack Assistant to join us in Solihull. You’ll be helping our Shack team to wow our customers and make them go “Cor”!
- Welcome every customer and engage them in conversation.
- Ensure tiptop product knowledge and understanding of our brand at all times.
- Consistently provide helpful and informed service with confidence and clarity.
- Help customers with their selections and provide honest opinions and styling advice when required
- Process cash and card transactions
- Process orders on our systems, providing delivery, ‘will it fit’ and lead time advice.
- Recommending “up-sell” products.
- Live the Cor! Values and follow all the Loaf sales guidelines.
- Maintaining the Loaf brand in the Shack to the highest standard by following the Shack Retail Guidelines.
- Ensure your Shack looks great with the care you would give your own home.
- Help rotate stock to keep the showroom fresh and exciting.
- Undertake replenishment and stock management in an efficient and timely manner.
- Carry out housekeeping tasks in line with Loaf’s standards both on and off the shop floor.
- Help to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Let your manager know when any showroom or product maintenance is needed.
- Passionate about the Loaf brand and our product
- Ensure all feedback from customers is passed on in a constructive manner
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven previous experience in customer facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence and common sense
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build a positive work environment
- Flexibility and availability to work at other showroom locations during our Monday to Sunday opening hours
- Previous retail sales experience, including achieving targets
- The ability to identify areas for improvement in the Shack and to share these effectively and positively with the team.