Clarendon Fine Art and Whitewall Galleries offers more than a luxury brand to our clients, we invite them to share our passion and to be part of a rewarding personal experience in art retailing.
We are the UK’s leading gallery Group, showcasing Original Paintings and collectable additions from our portfolio of international and award winning artists. We have 70 successful Galleries across the UK including art collections on board 10 cruise ships across the world.
We are currently seeking a Gallery Manager with an expertise in luxury sales to join our dedicated teams, to develop strong client relationships and to become an expert Art Dealer.
You will be joining a very successful and established Company that has expansion and growth high on the agenda. We provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves, including an open door approach and a vibrant, fun and inspirational work environment.
- This is a successful, established gallery dedicated to providing a personal service to our clientele. You and your team will offer professional, friendly and expert consultation’s selling sculptures, limited edition and original paintings.
- The role includes a unique home approval service where we offer consultations in the comfort of your clients home.
- You will be striving to achieve realistic but challenging gallery targets and build a loyal client base.
- Reporting into the Area Sales Manager you will be developing and motivating your team, identifying opportunities to develop your galleries client base whilst offering exceptional customer service, attending artist events, ensure the gallery is well-presented as well as hanging and positioning paintings and sculptures.
- You will be a self-motivated individual who understands the tastes and requirements of your client and understands how to encourage new sales and develop successful relationships - ultimately a candidate that feels as passionate about selling art and providing a personal and unique service to our clients as we do.
- You will be a professional and inspiring Manager motivated by sales targets and be inspired by commissionable sales to ensure monthly targets are achieved.
- Personality is everything in this role, we recruit warm, engaging and professional individuals who can motivate and lead a team.
- Management experience
- A driving licence for home approvals
We take care of our team! Rewards and Benefits:
- We recognise hard work so we give you 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (in lieu if a working day)
- Grow old with us – contributory employee pension scheme
- Enhance your skills with us – develop and advance your career with promotion and progression opportunities
- Be sociable with us – join the wider company at social events throughout the year
- We care about you – we offer a 24/7 helpline for you and your relatives, somebody to talk to, mental health assessments and action plans for short term counselling
- Sell Artwork, buy artwork – as a thank you we offer a fantastic employee discount scheme of up to 50% off
- Employee PERKS - we offer you benefits and discounts including food, drink, retailers and fun days out!
- Milestone rewards to celebrate your big life events both inside and outside of work
- Seasonal ‘Thank you’ gifts from the company throughout the year
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates at this stage.