Around 10 million tons of plastic end up in the ocean each year, that’s equivalent to 100,000 double decker buses worth of plastic!
Moby is an 18 metre long sperm whale who is guaranteed to enchant as well as having a story to tell. Step inside his seaweed strewn belly and watch the turtle swimming inside telling tales of our plastic ocean problem. Entertaining, educational and free to attend – parents, carers, children and grandparents will be fascinated and enlightened!
– Free face painting – 3 dedicated face painters are available to add sea creature shapes to faces – open 11.30am – 3.30pm
– Free Eco Glitter Horsebox – add some sea creature sparkle at the fun horsebox booth and take a pic in the booth with props
– Meet Ariel and Purgo, Moby the Whale’s protective mermaids 12noon – 4pm
– Bubbleologist, 11.00am – 3.00pm
– Browse the Solihull Artisan Market open 10.00am – 4.00pm
– Book to enter into Moby’s belly to watch the free turtle show. Some book on the day spaces may be available see terms and conditions
– Enter the free competition to win a £300 voucher to spend at The Entertainer.
– Follow the free trail to collect stickers and fun facts on marine life, who will be your favourite?
– Visit the mermaid themed beach in Theatre Square, Touchwood
– Static vintage bus in Mell Square courtesy of Transport Museum Wythall
– Free storytime sessions in Mell Square provided by The Core Library
We need everyone to help, become a waste warrior, make the difference & say no to plastic pollution!
Solihull is connected to two mainline routes via Birmingham International and Solihull Station, connecting to Birmingham and London. Find out more information on train services and timetables by clicking here.
If you wish to travel by bus, Network West Midlands has all the online timetables and fare information you need with easy ticket buying and route planning. Click here for more information.
Solihull town centre also has a number of public car parks including Mell Square, Lode Lane, Monkspath Hall Road and others. You can view opening times and parking charges on the Solihull Council website by clicking here.
The Touchwood car park is also open. You can view more information on the Touchwood website by clicking here.
Sign up for updates about events, news and special offers.